True to my need to see a resemblance of the whole before I look to the parts, I worked in this artefact to capture some dimensions of the complexity of the world #GA addresses with its trainings.
My intention is not to describe the world as it is but to use the artefact to detect needs in our world that cognitive-experiential trainings might address.
The concentric discs can rotate, and the content of each are:
– My version of the #CycleOfExperience: Attention-Intention-Intervention-Withdrawal
– #ScalesOfSystem: SocialEcological-Organizational-Group/Team-Personal (sorry for the errors in logical typing)
– #MetaApproaches to change: Magic-Reductionistic-Systemic-Field (my own thoughts, I believe. I might be wrong)
– #Cynefin: Chaotic-Complex-Complicated-Clear
– #WarmData: intercontextuality as the nature of experience
The axis is the space-time of #confusion that we need to revisit and/or let engulf us once and again lest we believe we are God.
Despite the conceptual simplifications and errors that people much wiser than me will see, the artefact has some kind of coherence that I hope will be useful later this week to see the options and develop new trainings.
It might be of no use. In any case, I have had fun
Maybe something to replicate next time I meet my grandchildren